LightWave ServerTM is a Guardian process that accepts JSON messages via HTTP over TCP/IP. LightWave ServerTM converts each JSON request message into your server's own interprocess message (IPM) format before forwarding to the server. When your server replies, LightWave ServerTM converts the IPM into a JSON response which it returns to the calling application. There's no need to change your existing servers, so any existing client applications are unaffected.
- Access NonStop applications from a mobile application or IoT device like an Amazon Echo
- Integrate with payment engines like BASE24, Connex, or homegrown solutions
- Make NonStop services available through an API gateway like Mulesoft or IBM DataPower
- Connect your NonStop applications to software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions like Salesforce
- Respond faster to changing business demands
- Integrate with third-party applications
- Leverage the data and functionality of existing NonStop applications
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about LightWave ServerTM? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions about this product.
Want to learn more about LightWave products? Check out our customer stories, webinars, and other LightWave resources, or view our demo.