Your NonStop application simply sends a formatted interprocess message to the LightWave ClientTM Process which handles all of the details of mapping the IPM elements to a JSON message, exchanging the message with the Web service provider, and parsing the JSON response into the reply IPM.
- Access public Web services like the Google Geocode API or R3 Corda
- Access private Web services like those from Avalara, Decisiv, or CyberSource Payments
- Leverage cloud services like Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Google Cloud
- Connect to your organization’s API gateway or other off-platform applications, such as Oracle database, Rabbit/MQ
- Enhance NonStop applications through Web service integration
- Leverage business services on enterprise or global networks
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about LightWave ClientTM? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions about this product.
Want to learn more about LightWave products? Check out our customer stories, webinars, and other LightWave resources.