As more HPE NonStop enterprise customers move toward an open API infrastructure, the necessity for integrating mission-critical legacy applications with the larger enterprise has become more crucial to the efficiency of the organization. LightWave ClientTM allows HPE Nonstop applications to act as a client and securely access REST Web services located anywhere, on any platform or operating system.
With LightWave ClientTM customers enhance NonStop applications by integrating external REST services and also leverage existing REST services within the enterprise intranet.
LightWave ClientTM allows applications running on NonStop servers to easily and securely access REST Web services anywhere, on any platform or operating system.
- Respond faster to changing business demands - Securely transact business with partners and customers using disparate platforms or the cloud
- Integrate with internal and external third-party applications - Securely connect your NonStop systems to applications running on any Web services compliant platform
- Leverage the data and functionally of existing NonStop applications - Increase revenue through the introduction of new business services
- Guardian-based - No need to run OSS, or have any additional software installed. Much simpler installation and management for NonStop environments.
- Fault-tolerant - Eliminates the risk of downtime with hardware that is dual redundant everything, and system and application software that is robust and self-healing. The goal of every NonStop developer is "no single point of failure".
- Access commercial Web services like Google Geocode API, Avalara, Decisiv, or Cybersource Payments
- Leverage cloud services like Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Google Cloud
- Connect to your organization’s API’s or API gateway to take advantage of services within your enterprise
- Increase the value of your NonStop applications and data
- Position your IT organization to adopt new technology with minimal effort
- Increase potential through introduction of new business services
- Securely transact business with partners and customers using disparate platforms or the cloud
- Adapt to business partners using Web services connectivity, without costly software development
- Expand business offerings to increase market share
- Facilitate incremental migration to modern, standards-based technology