LightWave Server is a Guardian process that accepts JSON messages via HTTP over TCP/IP. LightWave Server converts each JSON request message into your server's own interprocess message (IPM) format before forwarding to the server. When your server replies, LightWave Server converts the IPM into a JSON response which it returns to the calling application. There's no need to change your existing servers, so any existing client applications are unaffected.
- Provide services that allow customers and business partners to place orders, check inventory, make payments, etc.
- Check NonStop performance on-the-go
- Integrate NonStop-based applications with other enterprise applications.
- Develop mobile or web applications that utilize information stored on your NonStop
- Respond faster to changing business demands
- Integrate with third-party applications
- Leverage existing NonStop applications
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about LightWave Server? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions about this product.
Want to learn more about LightWave products? Check out our customer stories, webinars, and other LightWave resources, or view our demo.