Your NonStop application simply sends a formatted interprocess message to the LightWave Client Process which handles all of the details of mapping the IPM elements to a JSON message, exchanging the message with the Web service provider, and parsing the JSON response into the reply IPM.
- Use services provided by business partners to check inventory, place orders, obtain delivery schedules, etc.
- Integrate NonStop applications with ERP or CRM systems
- Access real-time securities pricing, currency exchange rates, and other time-sensitive data
- Incorporate centralized authentication and authorization services
- Enhance NonStop applications through Web service integration
- Leverage business services on enterprise or global networks
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about LightWave Client? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions about this product.
Want to learn more about LightWave products? Check out our customer stories, webinars, and other LightWave resources.