SOAPam® Server is a Guardian process that accepts SOAP XML-formatted messages via HTTP over TCP/IP. SOAPam Server converts each SOAP request into your server's own interprocess message (IPM) format before forwarding to the server. When your server replies, SOAPam® Server converts the IPM into a SOAP response which it returns to the calling application. There's no need to change your existing servers, so any existing client applications are unaffected.
- Provide services that allow customers and business partners to place orders, check inventory, make payments, etc.
- Allow other enterprise applications to access NonStop-based applications
- Develop rich graphical UIs to replace legacy ‘green screen'
- Respond faster to changing business demands
- Integrate with third-party applications
- Leverage existing NonStop applications
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about SOAPam® Server? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions about this product.
Want to learn more about SOAPam® products? Check out our customer stories, webinars, and other SOAPam® resources.