Your HPE NonStop application simply sends a formatted interprocess message to the SOAPam Client Process which handles all of the details of mapping the IPM elements to a SOAP envelope, exchanging the SOAP envelope with the Web service provider, and parsing the SOAP response into the reply IPM.
Access applications developed by other departments on.NET or Java platform via a Web service call
Integrate with Third Party Products
Perform an inquiry on the company's CRM or SAP systems to look up information as part of the NonStop application transaction
Leverage Internet Services
Access all the available Web services on the Internet, including: financial transactions, quotes, package tracking, foreign exchanges, etc.
- Use services provided by business partners to check inventory, place orders, obtain delivery schedules, etc.
- Integrate NonStop applications with ERP or CRM systems
- Access real-time securities pricing, currency exchange rates, and other time-sensitive data
- Incorporate centralized authentication and authorization services
- Enhance HPE NonStop applications through Web service integration
- Leverage business services on enterprise or global networks
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about SOAPam Client? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions about this product.
Want to learn more about SOAPam products? Check out our customer stories, webinars, and other SOAPam resources.